Our Wakefield Immigration Lawyer Helps Skilled Professionals
Are You an Alien of Extraordinary Ability?
If you have “extraordinary abilities” in the areas of business,
science, athletics, education, or the arts, then you may have the opportunity
to apply for a visa to enter and live in the U.S. At DiSisto Law, P.C.,
our Wakefield immigration lawyer can help you with the steps it takes
to gather documentation and apply. The selection process is rigorous and
you need an experienced lawyer to provide guidance.
Call our legal team at 781.819.0700 to schedule a
free initial 15-minute consultation.
This process of applying for an EB-1A, which applies to people who “have
risen to the very top of their field of endeavor,” involves a number
- Talents and abilities demonstrated by nation or international acclaim
- Thorough documentation showing the achievements that have been recognized
in the field
- Demonstration that the alien’s presence will significantly benefit the U.S.
If you are accepted, you will not need to have an actual job offer or labor
certification to enter the U.S.
Evidence Needed for Your Case
When you are applying as an alien of extraordinary ability, you need an
experienced Wakefield immigration attorney to help you find strong evidence
and documentation supporting your claims. Attorney DiSisto can review
every detail with you to ensure you get the information you need.
There are many types of evidence that can be used to help your case.
You will need at least three of the following:
- Documentation of national or international prizes for high achievements
in your field
- Documentation of membership in elite associations in your field
- Published material in professional media about you and your work in your field
- Evidence of participation as a judge of others’ work in your same field
- Evidence of original contributions in your field of a scientific, scholarly,
or artistic nature
- Evidence of scholarly articles in the field and founds in professional media
- Evidence of exhibition of your works in at least two countries
- Evidence of crucial or lead role in distinguished organizations
- Evidence of large salary for your services in your field
- Evidence of commercial success in the performing arts
The key is finding the strength of documentation that will demonstrate
that how your skills will greatly benefit the U.S. in some way. These
cases require meticulous work and years of experience.
Get started now by
contacting DiSisto Law, P.C. online.