North Shore Massachusetts

Immigration Law Firm

Low-Cost Initial Consultations Available


Immigration Conversations

Blog Posts in 2017

  • Sponsoring a parent for a green card (Permanent Residency)

    If you would like to sponsor your parent(s) for a green card (permanent residency) you must be: a U.S. citizen (by birth or naturalization); and at least 21 years old, Parents are considered immediate relatives, rather than a preference category (that must follow the dates as listed on a visa bulletin, which in most cases, increases the wait time a person has before being eligible to file for the ...
    Continue Reading
Page 1 of 1